View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
Lee
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
ok I got one for you Lee.

In the fight card setup after you select your venue date and so on (fight options). The rules listing is set for IBF and there does not appear to be a way to change it (after I change it and hit save) it will show up right but exit out to another fighter and then back to the one you were just at its IBF (if that makes any sense). This will be annoying for those that uses special rules (like with me for tournaments).
If I get what you are saying you can do one of two things with the fight card.

After you set one up and change the options to what you want (rule set, date, venue, rounds, fighters, update records, etc) and then complete that card. You can exit the card by backing out, then when you select a new card it will have all the information saved from the last one.

Doing it this way you then change date and venue through the edit button, then select you new fighters and the rounds, rules, strategy options, etc will remain the same.

If you bring up a new card and his the clear feature, you have to start over from scratch and redo all options.

If you have a custom rules set make sure you name it (I actually just edited the IBF set to fit my preference) and you should be good.

Quote:
Another thing I noticed is that if you apply main event rules to all that means EVERYTHING (including the title itself if there is one) and rounds will be transferred over to the other fight slots. (beware everyone)

Disappointed in no RFG types for the ref's corner, judges etc...but I still have my spreadsheet for that.

I haven't played my first bout yet on this (but will leave strategies ON) from what I have seen so far it looks like a few steps back. The new screen itself is nice and like how they did the fight history (pages instead of scrolling). I have also noticed that the game did crash a few times while setting up the card as well. I'll post more later on.
Yes, you do have to adjust when using main event options, but again following the method above will eliminate the need to do that.

Let me know how it goes when you run the card, that part has been stable for me throughout testing.

One thing I will ask Paul to look into as we go through this is saving the preferences for the fight card and just having the clear button clear the fighters. That would be an ideal blend of the two ways to set up a card now.

Edit: Forget the RFG for non fighter personnel, unfortunately that was something that was never planned for this version as the focus was on the port, but I will start a new suggestions thread for TBCB 3

Last edited by Lee; 05-20-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote