View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #13
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

ok I got one for you Lee.

In the fight card setup after you select your venue date and so on (fight options). The rules listing is set for IBF and there does not appear to be a way to change it (after I change it and hit save) it will show up right but exit out to another fighter and then back to the one you were just at its IBF (if that makes any sense). This will be annoying for those that uses special rules (like with me for tournaments).

Another thing I noticed is that if you apply main event rules to all that means EVERYTHING (including the title itself if there is one) and rounds will be transferred over to the other fight slots. (beware everyone)

Disappointed in no RFG types for the ref's corner, judges etc...but I still have my spreadsheet for that.

I haven't played my first bout yet on this (but will leave strategies ON) from what I have seen so far it looks like a few steps back. The new screen itself is nice and like how they did the fight history (pages instead of scrolling). I have also noticed that the game did crash a few times while setting up the card as well. I'll post more later on.
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote