View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:22 AM   #61
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleyvol View Post
Thought of a couple additions that would be nice as we are using this app for the third time in our league.

1) Some way to delete all FA with no bids on them once the intent period is met. I don't allow first bids after the intent period. If I could just get rid of those players, I wouldn't have to police that at all.

2) On the Bidwatch screen, could we get a column showing how many bids have been placed on each player?
1) I can make it so that after the intent period is passed, free agents that have had no bids made on them at all will simply not show up any more in any listing. This would make the admin's job easier as these players automatically disappear(actually, they remain in the database though). Would that be ok?

2) Easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleyvol View Post
BTW, thanks again for the email function. Its working great!
That's good to hear!

I have quite a bit on my plate right now with other projects and deadlines before the holidays, so I can't promise an exact time frame for when I can get these done, but I like these ideas and will definitely add them as soon as I can.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote