View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #88
mrbill
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by remington View Post
On a similar note, we've run Catobase on our league for the first 10 seasons. The last two seasons did not get it run, but I do have the almanac files.
I am the new commish of the league and am looking at updating our Catobase.

So my two questions are:

1 - Can catobase be run off a season past, that the 'proceed to next season' button has already been pushed?

2 - Do I need the database from the first 10 years to be able to add to or can I start with a new database and keep the old info?

Thanks,
Chris
I'll echo that question. I took over running an OOTP 5 league that has spotty history due to a crash 7 seasons in. I can regenerate almanacs for the 3rd through 9th seasons, and I have the full league file just before finishing the 10th season.

How much can I do with that much data as far as creating a cato history for our league?