Thread: Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #40
pauwoo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
Obviously we all share the hobby of OOTP, but what are your other hobbies. Mine is reading crime fiction. My love of crime fiction started soon after I graduated high school in 1982.
Good question... I'm also a book/music nerd. My reading runs the gamut from Nonfiction (currently slogging through the Secret History of the Mongol Queens...) to poetry to vintage crime fiction (mostly whodunnits with some adventure stuff mixed in), and whatever else tickles my fancy (but never self-help - I prefer to stay disorganized). My music tastes are relatively eclectic - no jazz, no cowboy songs... though I do enjoy a good western.

I'm also an avid Arsenal supporter (though I've never played FM) and die-hard Mariners fan (for better or worse, mostly worse)... and I have a pretty stellar garden (mostly my wife's doing, but I help... from a distance, with a High Life tallboy in my hand), still ride my longboard with my little people around the neighborhood quite often, and grab the ol' rod & reel for some fishing at every opportunity (which is scarce now that I've moved to North Central Texas from Seattle last July).

Edit: Did anyone here play Earl Weaver Baseball back in the day? I loved that game.

the Portland Pioneers | the Los Angeles Leopards

Last edited by pauwoo; 01-20-2020 at 06:47 PM.
pauwoo is offline   Reply With Quote