View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:57 PM   #1
mrowland
Minors (Rookie Ball)

An insane amount of passed balls

I was hesitant to make a bug report out of this because I don't know if it is a bug or if there is some setting that needs to be changed. See the picture I've attached.

I started this simulation from today, 9/28, as a LIVE start, ended the 2019 season and advanced on to 2020. I don't typically pay attention to defensive stats, but I noticed that one of the games I simulated, my team won on a walk off, scoring 2 in the ninth and 1 in the 10th. All 3 runs came via a passed ball. I looked at the box score and the Chicago catcher, James McCann, had 5 passed balls in the game. My catcher, Salvador Perez, had 3. I decided to look up the "leaders" in this category, and to my shock, there were two catchers already over 100! On May 2!!

I have made no modifications to the structure of this league, except to turn down the injury setting to Low.

Is there any way to fix this issue? I know passed balls happen but this is more passed balls than my son's rec-league little league game (and there are TONS of passed balls)....
Attached Images
mrowland is offline   Reply With Quote