View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 07:06 AM   #1
JeffR
FHM Producer

Exclamation FHM6 Testers Wanted

The official announcement of FHM6 will be coming very soon, but right now we're looking to add an additional group of testers for FHM6 beta testing and ongoing testing of updates after that. Anyone who is accepted will get a Steam key for FHM6, which will give them the beta version of the game (and, once it's released, will continue to work as a regular game key), as well as access to the test forum. Note that all the testing will be done on the Steam version, so you'll need the Steam client installed.

With the beta test already underway and our remaining time limited, we need potential testers to be ready to test right now, and there are specific areas we need tested, which will be explained in the forum. Please don't apply with the intention of trying to promote some specific change(s) you want to see in the game; that's not what we need from you and if it's all we get...well, the testing key is revocable. We need people actively hands-on with the game and finding things like broken interface elements, crashes while navigating around, using new features to see if they work as intended, and so on. Just playing multiple seasons in hands-off mode and reporting trades that "look a little off" isn't going to be useful to us.

To apply, email me at jeff@ootpdevelopments.com with "FHM6 Testing" as the message title. We'll need all applicants to provide a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement. The NDA, in .pdf form, is attached below; please print, sign, and scan it, and return attached to your application email. Note that we need your actual signature on the document - digital signatures are not acceptable. We'll only retain the NDA's from the users actually selected to test; the rest will be deleted.

And I apologize in advance, but due to the expected volume of volunteers, it's not going to be possible to respond to everyone - I'll post again once we have everyone we need.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf OOTP Beta Test and Non-Disclosure Agreement.pdf (26.6 KB, 251 views)