View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Perfect Team 20 Facegens Pack

----------Full Up-to-Date Download----------

Perfect Team Database (Released 3/14/2020)

To install, simply unzip the archive, and paste/move all files into the existing fg_files folder of your OOTP 20 install. If you are prompted to replace files, please say yes, as otherwise you will not receive any facegens that have changed since the last update, or any Live-series players that I have done facegen work for.

--------------Latest Update Notes--------------

Final Version (3/14/2020)

* 170 updated facegen files.
* This will be the final update to the pack
* I wound up with less time than initially planned to work on things between the last update and now, due to work on other projects.
* It's been a pleasure working on this pack for you guys.
* Notably, there probably won't be a need for a pack like this for PT21. If all goes according to plan, Perfect Team will read the historic ID format that qcbandits uses in his complete universe pack.

--------------------Information-------------------

After downloading qcbandits' fantastic Complete Universe Facegen Pack, which I recommend using alongside this pack, it was noticed that the historicID file naming convention is not read within Perfect Team. With that in mind, I decided to make a companion download for Perfect Team users. The naming convention used here is the traditional First_Last style, which the base game looks for second, but is the only format Perfect Team reads.

This pack was built around the initial database of player cards, and has expanded via weekly updates as new cards are added to the game via This Week in Perfect Team. I will continue to release weekly updates when possible - though I tend to not update if no new players are added in the TWIPT content release (e.g. The All Stars week that was all live players).

Ideally, all players represented with a card in Perfect Team 20 should have a facegen after installing this pack. If you happen to find a player who is missing a facegen, please let me know so that I can correct the issue. Similarly, if you find a quality issue with a facegen in the pack, please report it, as I am more than happy to get a better one ready for the following release.

The facegens in this pack are in part my work, but a very significant amount were made by assorted creators and distributed en masse. Unfortunately this means I cannot thank anyone specifically, so I simply have to thank the facegen creation community as a whole for making this possible.

Last edited by FancySkunk; 03-14-2020 at 02:53 AM.
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote