View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 10:22 AM   #16
Splitter24
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhotstove View Post
4) If Jack had been allowed to score your talking Jacksonville being 27-10 up with 13 minutes left, totally different game.
There's a lot of if and other speculative conjecture in your statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhotstove View Post
And why is it sinking down to a level when officials make a mistake? If a blown call changes a game, you could see Jacks reaction on what he thought. I’m betting he’s happy as Larry this morning that he isn’t playing in a Super Bowl a chance that may never happen again in his career all because a ref may have changed the game something that should be down to skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOX-IymctMY
And if you watch it all in context, you'll see that Jack's reaction is because he must think that the referees are calling the runner down by contact. Because after he shows his displeasure, he starts doing the turnover signal and then celebrates when the referees signal that it was a turnover.

And you saw the play on your TV at full speed when it first happened and definitively knew that it was a fumble with no contact between Jack and the Patriots player and that without the whistle it was an automatic touchdown going back the other way?

Maybe I should take my leave of this thread now because I think it would be pointless for me to continue the discussion.

Currently Reading: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen

"Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000." - "Sean Connery" SNL Celebrity Jeopardy

R.I.P. Tommy Holmes 1917-2008
Splitter24 is offline   Reply With Quote