View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
gbwitheyes
Minors (Triple A)

MLBM 17 for Android

Is anyone using an Android device for MLB Manager 2017? If so, have you tried playing a historical year?

What I'm experiencing is upon starting a historical MLB game I'm immediately taken to a screen where I must select the physical structure of the league (number of divisions and teams) along with the year of settings I would like to apply. I know that MLBM has a limited number of league structures. But I would expect that if I select a specific historical year that the layout for those leagues would be used.

But it's more troubling than that. After selecting those two items, I'm taken to a page where I enter my name. After selecting [ Continue ] I see what appears to be the generation of a fictional league. This is further supported by the next page where I'm prompted to name what by default is the [ Fictional League ].

All of the above happens regardless of the season I select including the three historical seasons [ 1927, 1948, 1997 ] that are included as part of the default MLBM package.

I was looking forward to being able to play in historical mode. To follow each year as it progresses looking between what is happening in the game compared to what happened in each of the respective seasons.

Thanks for your help.
gbwitheyes is offline   Reply With Quote