Thread: Jersey Creator
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:18 AM   #232
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafan View Post
So, how about a little feedback on the new setup wizard.

Were there any problems?

I forgot to mention that the data files (templates, saved jerseys, etc.) have been moved to the Documents folder under "justafan Software" for each application. There's a reason for that and it has to do with not being able to write to files in the Program Files folder without permissions. I could have overrode that, but it's not good practice to do so.

Of course you can go to options and set your save location, but not the template location. I figured the templates will always be in one place and only be used by the program, but the save location could be an OOTP saved game jerseys or ballcap folder for easy testing and creating profile pictures.

Anyway that's my thinking on how to handle this. I'm open to suggestions if you have a better way.
I like the wizard and also like the folders going to the documents, even though I change them to my dropbox. My only issue is that it reset my custom folder locations. It's no big deal though, I just don't know if there is a work around for that.

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote