View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 08:30 AM   #123
Cobbiusto
Minors (Triple A)

I have mentioned this before, but I love the ability to customize the manager's home page and would love to see more options such as dividing the roster box into two parts: 1 that showed the starting lineup and subs with avg., hr, and rbi like now. Then another box with the pitching staff - starters and relievers with roles. Now both are combined in the same box (without subs), but would be really nice if they could be separated into pitchers and batters as an additional option.

Another thing I would like to see here is a box with the players put on waivers. Now you can get a transactions box, but waivers only show up after they have been claimed and changed clubs. I would like to know who's available to claim without having to switch to that specific screen every day of a sim.

If I am simming a season, I often stay on this screen and just hit "sim today" button, over and over unless something important comes up. The more info you can provide on this screen, the less time consuming the sim process becomes.

One more thing I just noticed in Perfect Team is that if you check your achievements after the playoffs end it shows how the current season ended. For example - lost 3-0 in Divisional Series. But after rolling over to new season it only shows "made playoffs". Would be great if this info could be retained season after season so you could see how far you made it each year rather than just whether you made playoffs or won it all.

Tigers only

Featuring stars from the 60s, 70s, & 80s
Cobbiusto is offline   Reply With Quote