Thread: P 412 Season 20
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:30 AM   #13
joehart
All Star Starter

A new week is upon us in P412.

As the first month draws to an end, we can take a quick look at our divisions.

AC West:
Currently in first place, the Bludhaven Robins are holding on to a narrow 1/2 game lead.
I see a few more familiar teams that made the playoffs (Meltdown, ASMS Dragons) or were in the run until the very end (McLean Scots).
This is a tough division. At this point, I will put my money on the Meltdown with the Dragons taking a wild card spot.

AC Central:
Home to the Seattle Base Thieves (1st place) and Central Falcons (last place). Both teams are familiar with each other and competed against each other in the playoffs last season.
Also in the league are the Florida Phonix (also tied for 1st place) with their max offense ballpark and the Napoleon Dynamites (3rd place)
with their low scoring ballpark.
I bet this division will send two teams to the playoffs.

AC East:
A few more familiar teams. We have the Alchemists (1st place) and Titans (2nd place) with us this season.
Good luck to both of you. The remaining three teams are just 2-4 games behind.

AC Wild card:
At this point, 13 teams are within 3 games of a wild card spot.
It will be interesting to see how this race plays out as the season goes on.

NC West:
Here we have the 3-time (Rocky Point Zorros) and 4-time (Barely Legal Jesus) Perfect league champions.
This looks like the toughest division in the league.
I feel bad for the other three teams that ended up in this division.
Good luck to the Suns, Snowbirds, and Heat.

NC Central:
Two teams (Cincinnati Redlegs and Sanford Suns) are leading the division by 4 games.
I put my money on the Redlegs and their 14 perfect cards.
It will be interesting to see if the Suns and their extreme low scoring ballpark can keep the Redlegs in check and keep up as the season goes on.

NC East:
A few more familiar teams from last season:
San Diego Chargers, Oakland Keys, and Toronto Developers.

The Oakland keys managed to take down the Zorros teams in the conference finals before losing to the Base Thieves in the finals.
I have a feeling we will see them again in the playoffs this season.

NC Wild card:
The Wild card race has already been reduced to 5 teams (within 2-3 games of each other).
Very odd to see this separation of teams so early in the season.

Good luck to everyone...
Attached Images
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote