View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 04:15 AM   #1
Krillo
Minors (Single A)

Your most important features

Hi guys, I am really getting hyped for the potential info release soon coming up and started to wonder what I feel is important in a greate NFL game. What's your thoughts?
Personally I feel that there's two important areas for my may of playing and that's:

1. Draft
I feel that a lot of games I've played always are too much top stacked with talent. It's simply are no good value at the later rounds like in FHM4 for an example . I feel that I look at a loot of players and think that it really doesn't matter who I take. I only hope that something happens with the guys potential and he gets great and develops. It's just a chance as it should be but it never happens. If you look at the NFL now there's a loot of late round players with first round talent thats playing great their first or second year. There's also some talent to find that goes undrafted. This will be important to make the game dynamic in a long term save. It would be nice to have a player in the 5round loking like a superstar according to my scouts that sometimes pans out and sometimes not. I don't know how all player look like "behind the scenes" but I am judging on the bars and they are almost always terrible.

2. Depht chart
I think I NFL game should have I simple way of setting the depth chart. I like the work madden has made but I'm missing some way off setting how much my backups are playing. I would like to have some way to set the snap procentage similar to OOTP way of handling bench players of how often they should start instead of the starter. A easy way to handle injuries without having to remake the whole depht chart would is also importan.

Any other thoughts? I know it's kind of stupid to do this now so early in the game but I feel that's it at least a way of communicating what we players are feeling.