View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 11:36 PM   #7
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Immediate trade offer feedback from the other team would be great. I get my guy's opinion, but then I have to wait a day or two until I hear from the other team no matter how lopsided the trade is in either direction.

Also, when I DO get feedback, if the trade is turned down all I get is "Its close." With no feedback on what they would want in addition. The trade reaction seems similar to OOTP but neither of these features seem to be included.

A "shop around" option would be great too.

A tooltip is needed for player status. John Merrill is at Albany because I needed to cut my preseason roster and is listed there as UNF. I dont know what that is. And a number of AHL players have a (P) after their names. Not sure again.

Finally, I just got a mail that said "Joel Quenneville improves at playing Centre." The message, however, outlines how he is improving at right wing. Now, I dont want him to play right wing, and there does not seem to be an option where i can "force" my AHL coach to play him at center or adjust my AHL lineup. He is not being developed by my developmental team the way that I would like him to.

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic

Last edited by AlpineSK; 10-17-2016 at 11:57 PM.
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote