View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 12:50 PM   #29
mitchkenn
Hall Of Famer

looking at some settings (that i didn't know what they did - too darn curious ....) on the File setting for the database, and when checking out the path, musta clicked something ... couldn't get out of it. So closed the game and when i reloaded ..... ooops, game database was moved, gone ... dang. So i went to my zipped files, which was only 20 games old ..... and a miracle happened!!!! The game again is alive! Can't say enough good things about this thread and the ideas presented. Glad i started doing both a zip of my entire game before each season, as well as a weekly back-up from the game.

edit: i did have to redownload my mods central link, along with ballparks, historic faces. i also lost my quickstart games. i was able to get these back by going to my documents folder and copying those files and placing them into the appropriate game program folders.
"I saw a young man leaning on his wooden crutch - He called out to me, 'Don't ask for so much' And a young woman leaning in her darkened door She cried out to me, 'Why not ask for more?' " - Leonard Cohen
"Hello darkness, my old Friend ...." - Paul Simon
Before Mays, before DiMaggio, there was Oscar Charleston.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt

Avatar is the late great Townes Van Zandt. rip.

Last edited by mitchkenn; 07-23-2016 at 01:39 PM.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote