View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 01:25 PM   #61
bear
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillidog View Post
How do you "import" a fighter from a different "universe" for example I have a "universe" which is called "MODS" in it is all fighters that this forum has rated or adjusted. Now I want to get some of these fighters into my new Universe that I am creating (instead of using the TBCB ratings of these fighters
You have two ways to do this depending on your preference.

Select the files of the fighters you want imported into a different universe. You can do this one at a time or as a group using the mass edit function.

You can then export these files. This is where your two options come into play. You can export the files to a folder that you have created using the "Export to File" choice.
Alternatively you can choose "Export Selected" which will place the files in the games exchange folder.

You can then import them into the new universe of your choice.

Just a note. I generally use the exchange folder method just as a personal preference, but I make sure to "empty" the folder after I've moved the fighters.

I use this a lot, When I create new fighters they all go into the exchange folder. After I post them to the forum, here, I'll distribute them to different game universes and empty the exchange folder and start the process all over.

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote