View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #69
Elysian Fields
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Thanks, looks very good. You did a great job with those! Keep it up!

Not meant as any reflection on your work, you're just working with what's already there, but I think some of those guys could use different faces made from higher res sources. Among the more famous players Williams, Doerr, Piersall and Dropo aren't really recognizable and Parnell's mouth is not quite right.

Dom DiMaggio looks nice though.

Again, not your fault at all, it's the original facegens that I'm talking about. I'll put them on my personal list of faces to be upgraded when I get a chance.
I'm going to try and make more originals of the big time players, and players where the facegen done is just a total disaster, like where the face is contorted is something. The early baseball players are hard to do though since there aren't too many good photos to work from. I made a new Ty Cobb for example. You can sort of recognize him, but I think it is better than the one that is the file because that one was made off a photo of when Cobb was over 40.

Addie Joss is another. Doesn't look bad, but doesn't look too much like Addie Joss... at least not the older recognizable Joss.
Elysian Fields is offline   Reply With Quote