View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 08:45 PM   #29
ZootMurph
Minors (Double A)

To be honest, there is a lot of good and interesting stuff and a lot of bad. Frankly, I think the developers are very lazy. There are a lot of things wrong in the game, and they have not done anything about them.

However, the idea as a whole is pretty nice. You can literally make your own playbooks, which is a lot of work but something I really love. I'm just starting in a multiplayer league now, and the season will start soon, so I'll be able to test out a lot of different things against real players and against teams with a much better talent level than playing solo. I can't remember the last season I had where I won less than 14 games or didn't make it to the finals. So either my ideas are groundbreaking, or I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board and try again

I think, overall, it's worth buying but KNOW there are problems you'll have to deal with on occasion. Lot of cool ideas in the game, but a lot of things need work. They really need to learn from Jim... he has always been great at being involved with the people who play the game... talking with them, making adjustments to the game, and generally being easily reachable.

I also don't think it's a challenger to FOF at this time. FOF is far more polished and complete game, although the bells and whistles are clearly far above FOF