View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 06:05 PM   #50
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
If you have played P2W games before you should understand it's impossible to close the wall. They feel movable but that's just an illusion, really. Also, lootboxes of all kind are -EV, because that's how those games earn money from whales. You want them open a lot of lootboxes for those ultra-special drops and the only way you can have them open a lot is to have a low drop rate, like the Perfect card.

Also, what dkgo said. Most F2P games have to ways for you to progress: (1)whale up with money (2)spend time. F2P, in this game, can accelerate their progress by playing the market. You can go safe with the standard buy low, sell high or go high risk, high reward with market speculation.

Or do what someone in another thread is doing. Construct an achievement hunter lineup that is geared toward PP generation.
Isn't the goal of every lineup PP generation?

Nonetheless, Achievement hunter has me intrigued. How does that work exactly? Could you link the thread or give a synopsis please? I'd be most appreciative.

I'm guessing it's excellent hitters with terrible pitchers so he gets comeback points, 5-hit points, etc...

I still haven't cracked 6k in a week, and I hear some people make 10k+ every week! That's mind-blowing.