View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 04:42 PM   #43
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWR View Post
option A) keep pulling packs. Option B) save up for...awhile. Option C) throw dolla bills like rain

Obviously in your case -- i'd say save up. It'll take awhile but you will get there. That being said, I'd make sure the rest of your team is solid first before you try to wait for a perfect card b/c it will mean no other improvements for quite awhile.

So is the only way anyone has multiple perfects because they spent money? Even at 10k per week, which is a LOT (I'm LUCKY to get half that), that's more than 20 weeks for 1 perfect. The game's been out, what, 2 months? That means the average (if you consider 10k/week average) player would need 20 weeks to get 1. Yet there's people in gold and below with multiple perfects.

I fail to see how it's even possible for an F2P to get a perfect that matters (not a LIVE which can lose all its value) without being not just lucky, but ridiculously so...which I know I have never, and will never be.

It's frustrating to realize I most likely will never have a perfect even if I get 10k/week, which at this point seems impossible with my best week being 5.6k. But hey, only 40 weeks to go for a perfect at this pace, and that's if I somehow manage to keep up the 5.6k/week pace! And by then it won't matter anyways because most everyone else will somehow have 5-10 perfects. My mind is blown.

I've played many P2W games before, so I'm familiar with hitting walls, but this wall feels immovable. Usually one can find SOME way to get 1 or 2 difficult drops. In here I just have to be...lucky. Sorry. End rant.