View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 02:07 PM   #1977
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
With that said, I recently noticed I could've done a lot better with some of the logos. It never crossed my mind to test what they look like with the dark, light, and classic backgrounds. Not to mention the lighter and darker team screen colors. I know a lot of people probably don't care, but I do. Some of them can be improved mostly by adding a lighter color border, which I'm going to do, so they work with both the light and dark backgrounds. I'm still learning. I hope the devs will change some of the dropdown colors we've been complaining about. That would help everybody.

Also, for organization's sake, I may start a new thread and redo what I need to redo and add what I want to add. I would like to add more logo alternatives (such as circular and/or squared versions). Adding stuff to this thread will create a huge mess for teams already posted. I want it to be better and easier for everyone. Don't worry about workload. Thanks to my health I have a lot of free time. Forgive me.
Once again, thanks for your great graphics work... it has been a special blessing for my dynasty leagues... I get great graphics and don't have to post requests to get them... it is really hard to get special requests on the Graphics Forum now.... thank goodness for you, Lawn Loaf, txranger and knuckler.

Thank you for noting the lack of contrast when logos are installed on their dark screens... a light-colored border will not blend in with the background and will show up much better.

I only use the black backgrounds... I always make sure a logo has a white-color border even if I don't do the logo... white is the best on the black background screens.

Using another color which might be in the logo could cause them to blend rather than contrast on the screens.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-03-2019 at 04:55 PM.