View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #23
Rizzo
Minors (Triple A)

I'm not going to say that DDS: PF/CF undeniably focuses on multiplayer because I don't know what the developers truly focus on when making the game. I will say that I've played a lot of the games from Wolverine Studios - multiple college basketball and pro basketball sims as well as college football and their new pro golf game - and they all definitely shine greatest when played in a multiplayer league.

As Gary spoke on above, historical play is a new addition on most of the games. If you are looking to play strictly historical play or highly customized league structure, these games may not scratch that itch completely for you.

For me, I still enjoy single player leagues in these sim engines. I played a lot of them for Pro Basketball 3 when I was first getting into sim games. Since then, I've focused mostly on multiplayer leagues but I still dabble in single player franchises as well. I just recently picked up their DDS:Pro Golf title and am loving it so far and that game is strictly single player.

In any sim game there are going to be aspects that you like and that you don't like. I find with Wolverine Studios there are more things I do like than things I don't and is a product I've been loyal to for years now.