View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #73
Mancandy
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjerome View Post
I don't want to be misunderstood. This isn't a feature I'm asking for, but a fix for a current mistake. Since 1967, The NHL Expansion rules and structure have always allowed the expansion team to participate in the Entry Draft prior to their first season. IMO a league should at least be close to realistic regarding structure and rules, otherwise it is just a fictional league with e.g. the name of the National Hockey League. I think this a glaring design problem and wanted to make sure my voice was heard. I've purchased every FHM game to day to support the development. I have no interest in online play, additional European leagues or other additions I've seen suggested (not that they are bad). I would just rather development fix current problems before adding anything else.Thank you.
This. It'd be one thing if there was no option to expand at all, but they already put in the resources to make expansion an option. I wish they would have done it right...I can deal with only being able to add two teams, but not participating in the first entry draft? That makes no sense and, for me, makes it completely unplayable. Especially with the real world NHL expanding, which probably makes more people want to play as an expansion team in the game. I know it made me want to, until I realized it was offensively unrealistic.
Mancandy is offline   Reply With Quote