View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 06:00 PM   #7
bigpoppi23
Bat Boy

Yes... you're right. I thought I had setup an 8 team league, but I hadn't. It was a full league, all with empty rosters.

So, apparently this game can't do what I want it to do.

Need to be able to set league size to anything you want, set a schedule to anything you want, and draft in any players you want. I'd be OK with the schedules as set if I could at least get the other stuff.

Bad enough I'm limited to playing solo... I can't even play solo the way I want to play solo. sigh.

Also NEED to have "multiplayer"...with a commissioner mode. Have your draft (however you want to draft). Commish sends out the league file with rosters post draft. The other "GM/coaches" (who all own a copy of the game), all create their lines and tactics etc... and export their team "setup"... so that the commissioner can import them into the main league file, play the games, and export the results back out to the league. GMs impoirt result files, and then make changes to their setups as needed... export the setups, send to commish... Lather, rinse, repeat. This is how you get some great leagues, and good fun!

Solo play is all well and good... and I'm sure I'll have fun with the game, as is. (once I figure out all the details)

But we really must get the multiplayer/commissioner gameplay out there, so that you can get groups of fans all playing together. Thats how to grow this (potentially awesome) game!
bigpoppi23 is offline   Reply With Quote