View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #46
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
No problem, you're not a PIA at all..just hard to figure why you haven't got the right file...the 2013 all in one is perfectly fine..there's nothing wrong with it. But, the one you've got isn't correct. I know cuase I contributed to it this year (Did the .prk files and the real photos) and tested it out.
Only thing I can think of is to try this.
Delete the one in your downloads folder.
Start ootp and click the add-ons central link on the bottom of the screen.
When the window opens, click the re-load list button.
Download the 2013 all-in-one mod again. When it completes and the download button changes to Install, click the install button.
That should do it..if not let me know cause something is not right on your end..
And I can tell its correct on my server which is the backup and is correct on the main server as I put the mods together into one file that is the 2013 all in one mod. But perhaps u ate clicking the correct one and ur net is dling part of the archive and installing it I mean likely hood is under ten percent as most times the archive will comeup as damaged if u don't dl the complete file . But its possible but more likely u game is dling the wrong file . Can u goto the mods folder in the ootp folder and see what all in one archive the .tgz files is there? And open it and see what's inside

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans