View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #23
reds1
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Well, you have certainly made a tremendous start with the backstory, storylines and your graphic presentation. The dialogue is special, too. I never could do that. I just don't have the writing skill and talent. I'm just a pretty good descriptive sports reporter that perseveres over a long period of time and nothing more. I wish that I could have humanized and developed my dynasty storylines like you are doing. But it didn't happen. In my opinion, that is one way to create a great dynasty... the people and the country have to come alive.

I know it's early in the game... but I see a very good future for your Braeland dynasty report.
Thanks, Eugene! Pretty soon, this dynasty will be settling into a baseball results narrative, so the challenge for me will be to adapt and try and keep it interesting. I haven't thought too much into the future after the leagues get underway, but I might have to give some thought to creating a story here or there on off-the-field events involving the characters I've created.