Thread: Cornerwork.com
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 09:23 AM   #59
Jim Trunzo
OOTP Developments

Outstanding Effort - I want to Contribute

This is a sensational site, from both an appearance and context standpoint. I'd like to send you an original boxing article every other week or so, if you'd like it. I'm visiting trainer/manager Tommy Yankello this week and will be doing articles for Boxing Digest on several of his fighters, including top amateur-turned-pro Verquan Kimbrough, undefeated heavyweight Calvin Brock and Yankello's latest project, Monty Mesa-Clay.

I'm sure that I can spin off a column for Corner Work - again, if you would like it.

I'd also like to use Corner Work (rather than these boards) to do some brain-storming on game features. For example, would an "Intimidation" category be worth adding? Something like INTIMIDATE: 10/9 (intimidate/be intimidated) which would affect performance. I always marvel at the fact that several fighters -- Patterson and Norton -- were fantastic against many very good fighters but froze against others. It might be something to explore.

Again, thank you for your continued support and let me know what you think about the above.
Jim Trunzo is offline   Reply With Quote