View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 01:42 AM   #20
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
QC, I have not requested anything for some time, since making my earlier promise not to do just that around here. I have instead been generally sticking to my own dynasty threads, or to other threads of mine, and not bumping others which have no need to be bumped and all now. And I have also generally been staying out of other people's threads, at least for the most part, since my earlier promise not to request anything from anyone, in terms of commenting on them.

If that is so, then don't you think it would be quite unfair to punish someone in such a manner who is really trying to stay out of trouble, and who is honestly trying to stick primarily to their own started threads, without also dominating other people's threads? Hypothetically, how would you feel if someone jumped on you without good reason, when you're just trying to get along and stay out of any trouble with everyone else, no matter who they may be? Listen, I get that you're likely quite upset that I made a lot of requests over a fairly good length of time, at least, and that many of them were certainly quite detailed in their descriptions and all.

But I have now promised not to make any requests for quite some time, as well. I found a lot of useful items within the last 24 or so hours, more or less. And I have now, on my own initiative, downloaded a fairly good-sized number of items that have been made for various teams, and am now using a good number of them. Most of them were quite well made by txranger, at least, I think. If I can't find something on the forums, or elsewhere, I will try to make it myself, if at all possible, for at least the time being, until at least mid-November, if not mid-December, per my earlier promise.

Now, I would rather get back to covering my latest dynasty as soon as I can, probably even picking up coverage of it again tomorrow, as best as possible, than to needlessly discuss things that have already been addressed here. I have been advised to hold off on any requests, for at least the time being, if not from now on, so any more discussion of such things is pointless and unnecessary, at least for the time being, I think.

We all have much better things to do than to potentially argue about most likely-settled issues, do we not, right now? I don't want to get into another quagmire of sorts here with people, I just want to be at peace with as many people around here as possible, no matter who they are around here.

And with that, while also saying that I bear absolutely no ill will or malice or hard feelings to anyone else here on these forums, no matter who they are, for ANY reason or reasons whatsoever, I will now quickly close this here post of mine. Take care, I hope, everyone. And may all of you and all of yours stay as safe as possible in the future, Lord willing, of course. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 09-23-2019 at 01:46 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote