View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 05:15 PM   #15
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Anything, and I DO MEAN anything, in me that is extraordinary, in goodness and all, is ONLY because of God's help and leading and all, including His grace and his wisdom, among other things, and not because of my own efforts or the efforts of any other mortal being, for sure, in my view. Without Him, and His help, at least, I would not be the man I am today in my middle forties, and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that being the case.

I am an imperfect human being simply because of the fact that I still have the ability to sin, whether I want to or not, at times, folks. But I have still accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, and did that a long time ago, in fact. While I have sought Him and His ways ever since I was very young, probably before I was even ten years old, I still make mistakes quite often, unfortunately, whatever those may be at any time, and I have, no doubt, in the past.

I don't know exactly what the future will hold for me and those around me, much less America and the world, at least as of yet, of course. But it is clear to me, at least to a degree, that things are going to be a lot more dangerous and all, and probably much sooner than many may think, folks.

Now I don't want to really get into a philosophical debate with any of you at this point about certain things, but I am rather thankful that God has seen fit to grant America and perhaps other nations in the world at least a bit more time to repent of certain things that they and their respective peoples need sorely to repent for, whatever those certain things may be. Eventually, though, I know that He will ultimately lower the boom on many people and nations, and when He does, it won't be pretty, for sure. And I am very concerned that America, for instance, will be one of the nations He will most lower the boom on later on. I hope I'm wrong, to be honest, but I really don't think I am.

In the meantime, I will still continue to seek His face, and do His will in my life as best as I can, for as long as I can, while I still live on this planet of His that He created thousands of years ago, out of sheer nothingness. While I may not always do so as well as I should at times, et cetera, I still will seek His face to the best of my ability, as humbly as possible, whenever possible and all, and no doubt find Him, if I diligently seek Him and all. For I know that He resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble, among other things that He does in His infinite Universe.

And that's all I want to say here, I think, at least for this particular post, more or less. I wish all of you and all of yours, no matter who you are, or who they are, all the best possible, in each of your or their lives, as the Lord wills and all, of course, folks. Seek Him and His ways, and He will provide for you, even if the walking with Him makes your lives very difficult many times, I'm quite sure. Until later, then, everyone, I would like to say "Shalom," which can mean peace in Hebrew, among other things, as the Lord wills and all, to all of you and to all of yours, for your information. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is online now   Reply With Quote