View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 11:58 AM   #13
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Ashantewarrier, you asked how I have time to play? I often have a lot of free time on my hands, when I'm not otherwise occupied. I spend a lot of it either web-surfing or writing or game-playing, if not reading or watching television or listening to music or anything else.

Granted, I'm not yet the best writer, and I'll probably never write a best-seller for a story or anything, but I can still write at least a little bit, in any case. Even though I can be rather verbose and rather detailed at times, as you and others have no doubt already seen here.

But I don't write to be famous, and I don't care if I'm ever what the world might call financially rich. I write because I feel I must, and because I want to try and use my talents as best as I can for the benefit of many, and most especially for the glory of God, as best as I can, in my imperfect mortal life, and all. It's like breathing to me, perhaps, even if I have problems with doing so at times, I still feel I must write whenever possible and all. Even though I often do get stuck on things, I do try to work my way through it, in whatever way or ways I can, for sure, as best and as often as I can, with the Lord's help and leading and all.

I have this tendency to dream big, as you've probably gathered by now, so that's probably why I have made so many requests in the past here. I don't know how much of that is because of my Asperger's Syndrome, for instance, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is because of it. I don't get out into the real world as much as I might like, for various reasons, so I probably have problems with certain things in my life, such as relating to other people at times, for instance.

It's not an easy life, especially when you can't drive, and do certain other things, for various reasons, including not being what many would consider well-off in many ways, but God still helps me and those around me all the time, I'm sure. And I am fairly content to let Him take care of us, as He sees fit, and I don't have to always have the newest things, et cetera, like many others may feel they must.

I have learned in my life that certain things are largely, if not entirely, transitory in nature, and every day that one can spend with loved ones is something to be treasured, and not taken lightly. I miss my brother, but when I consider how things were for him in this life with his profound autism and broken body and all, I am so thankful to know that he is now with the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords forever, and that brings me great comfort many times, whenever I think of him.

I am also very grateful, to put it very mildly indeed, that my mother is still with us now, when she very well could have left this world near my birthday in 2018. God spared her, and she was very close to leaving, I must say. Thankfully, and with all praise and thanks to Him, I still am able to spend time with her in my life, and so are others around me, for sure. I can certainly never thank Him enough for preserving her life to this point, in any case, folks. Although it is quite likely that she will eventually depart this world before I do, I think, I will still treasure every day that I have with her, and with Dad, as well, among others, of course.

Well, that's enough for now, I think, in regards to this post. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote