View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 12:15 AM   #12
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I am posting in my latest dynasty thread quite a bit the past few days. See my posting history since the above post from me just before EC's last post, if you wish. I also am thinking of making more uniforms, at least, soon, if I don't find anything else I think I can use well enough in certain dynasties/saved games in the near future.

I can't wait for my team that's currently in Providence to return to St. Louis, but looks like I will have to for at least one more year. Still have a few weeks or so left of the 1881 season for the Providence Grays, and we stink, in essence, at present.

I hope before we get back to St. Louis, and/or leave Providence, my team in MLB gets above .500 easily enough, and consistently enough. But chances don't look good as to that happening anytime soon, unless we're fortunate enough to get enough good players on the roster in the meantime.

I have six leagues currently going in my Cosmic Baseball 001 dynasty/saved game. and the 1881 season is in the process of winding up now, more or less. Those leagues are Major League Baseball, the Slaabovian Baseball Confederation, the North American Baseball Association, the Supreme Columbian League, the Elite Diamond Alliance, and the Slaabovian Intercollegiate Athletic Union.

The SBC is the main, if not only, predecessor league to the Slaabovian Republic League. The NABA started in 1876, and just finished its 1881 regular season. The Supreme Columbian League will finish its regular season soon. The EDA is almost done with its playoffs. The SIAU began this year, and there are not many teams created for it yet, but I will be using generic items I already have, if I don't make them, or do forum-digging for already-existing items/sets.

I am planning to create the first of a few college leagues for the United States that will begin play next season, so that I have more players being created from the US instead of just the fictional nation of Slaabovia, for instance. Although I haven't yet decided how many I will create at the start of 1882, for sure.

I currently have items for several known historical schools, but not many at present. I will be mining assorted threads and all for team sets, and I am likely to include items that you have made already in my attempts to find suitable enough teams to use starting next season for teams in an association I'm going to call the North American Collegiate Sports Association, AKA the NACSA.

Per my promise above, I will NOT be requesting team sets, at least, for some considerable length of time, to be sure. So you don't have to fear about that, ashantewarrier. Instead, I expect to be doing more playing and/or more writing, among other things in my life, besides reading my Bible daily and all, for sure.

Feel quite free to monitor what I do on the forums around here as you see fit, at least until you are satisfied enough that I'm keeping my word here, if you like. Thank you for your input and advice, and don't be surprised if you see more graphics coming to the forums from me, somehow. Although I may need to ask for advice on how to do certain things better, at least, I think, just so you and everyone else knows this well enough here, somehow.

Well, it's probably time for me to get back to work, I suppose, on any number of other things, whatever those things may be, folks. I expect more updates to my dynasty threads as time and all permits and warrants, at least, Lord willing. That's if I'm not otherwise occupied somehow with anything else in my life, whether online or offline, of course, that is. Please take care and God bless, not only to you all, but also to those around you all, as the Lord wills and all, I hope. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote