View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 02:00 PM   #12
ForeverRoyalKC
All Star Starter

Wink

Well, looks like I didn't open a hornet's nest, I opened a wasp's condo! You all have some pretty good points! I won't argue any of them. I really understand baseball from your youth and childhood. NOTHING like getting to ROYALS Stadium hour and a half before the game to watch batting practice and those balls sailing through the air. I love baseball and I somewhat still love football and I would still rather watch baseballs sail through the air with a long fly ball than a football being thrown for a 60 yard pass.
I HATED this Players weekend! I'm sorry. I do like the multi colored unis and nicknames, but who ever came up with the whole black and white thing should be fired. AND whoever agreed with the idea should be fired!
I guess, even though things change for the worse, there are nuggets to hold on to. Tatis making that sky high catch to rob a single, Vlad Jr. finding his stuff, Acuna playing like a kid in the backyard, little things like that.
I am breathlessly waiting for this sale of the Royals! I really believe this new owner just might be the big shot we are waiting for as Royals fans! Of all the things I have read about it, I haven't seen ONE thing that says the sale to John Sherman would be a bad idea.
There is good amidst the bad.
ForeverRoyalKC is offline   Reply With Quote