View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 04:00 PM   #7
Sizeman21
Major Leagues

Quick Starts are always a fun way to get immersed if you don't have the time or patients to manually create a league. I found a TX Ranger QS of a fun fictional league called The Great American Baseball Co. set in 1920 with no history. So many directions you could go there.

Or if you do have the time, make sure you are committed to planning, working and re working your league. You are always gunna find something wrong with the initial set up first time through.

A fun way to follow the league you create is to shortlist and follow a single player or a few to watch their career unfold from the draft trough the minors and into stardom.

Battists hit on a good point in that you should be active in the forums here and get to know different people and ask for some graphics or just have a simple question about the game. This community is the best and really never have problems with questions or requests unless you get really annoying asking for too many things at once I have seen, then you get ignored. Be considerate of peoples time but also. don't be afraid to ask for something.

I could ramble on but most of my other points have been hit by people.

Don't be afraid o fail. Have fun and stay positive!

Sizeman21 is offline   Reply With Quote