View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 05:29 AM   #1
TBiz
Major Leagues

My Dynasty Begins Here!

Before we get into this. I haven't done one of these in awhile. I find it spices up the game, allows people to follow in on the type of person you are in game and enjoy a topic they obviously enjoy: HOCKEY!

Anyways for motivations, I dimmed down the injuries to .6 each as I find anything above .8 gets nuts.
Also I dimmed down trading from 25 - 10. I find that it makes trading around the league a little more realistic in the stands of how many happen in a year.

Now that is covered into the Dynasty selection.
First I wanted to make it as real as possible, so I have taken over the name "Barclay Branch" whom if you watch into the OHL you'll know this guy as former Belleville Bulls Assistant GM for the last 11 years and Just signed to be the GM for the Sudbury Wolves.
Obviously we will be playing this dynasty in the opposite way as to him signing with whom ever I take over though haha.

Alright lastly. Starting up the game I plan to sign with whatever teams I get from my PM. So here were the selections and whom I went with

Winnipeg Jets
Ottawa Senators (My Selection)
Sudbury Wolves (Even the Dynasty wanted to play this out lol)
Rochester Americans
Milwaukee Admirals

So anyways with the run down I have left you with, let us begin! I hope you guys enjoy and all feedback and ideas are always welcome! Thank you again guys for reading and enjoy.

Last edited by TBiz; 10-14-2015 at 05:31 AM.
TBiz is offline   Reply With Quote