View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #52
speels
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emren13 View Post
Wow. Thanks for the heads up! So, glad I still haven't paid money for this and certainly will not endorse on Steam. And I am also greatly disappointed that seemingly no criticism is allowed (the typical "just don't buy the game and shut up" really gets old quickly). We should be able to voice our complaints, especially when a game is as community driven as this one is. Charging any money for a game that has that much wrong with it still at this stage of its release is simply a joke. Of course, ironically, there is nothing funny about this for any of us hockey fans that value realistic gameplay...
Just don't buy the game and shut up

In all fairness, I don't think that no criticism is allowed, it just needs to be constructive. Generally the people that get the response above are people who complain over and over about the same things and do so in a very rude way. I have criticized the game and not once been told to just leave, but some people continually, no, daily, bitch and moan about this game knowing full well that they can't change it overnight. Constructive criticism will get listened to. Just my opinion, and like assholes, everybody has one.

Last edited by speels; 06-17-2014 at 10:35 PM.
speels is offline   Reply With Quote