View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #76
as5680
All Star Starter

I will have to spend more time than I have to spare today looking around the game before I can comment in full! The graphical depth chart and new BNN Webcast look great, and I love the idea of having the win probabilites shown in game although that doesn't appear to be working correctly at the moment - always showing 100% for the batting team when I run a game.

I noted a couple of things which did raise questions - firstly how difficult it is to see the number of unread mail messages indicated on the mail icon on the right - both having dark red backgrounds. It's not a major problem as you can of course see the number on the manager menu at the top but more of a colour contrast would make it easier to see.

Also, I wonder whether there is a reason why a number of overseas territories have been removed as separate countries and included within the 'parent' nation? I have been running a British Isles-based fictional league in OOTP13 with minor league teams in Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man and was surprised to see that they have been included as part of England in the game world (which in reality they are not). They are still in the world_default.xml file as separate entities but don't seem to be in the game - is there any way I can change this?
as5680 is offline   Reply With Quote