View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #9
number1alien
Minors (Single A)

Switzerland just won the 2026 Olympics, which is super cool. Poland has jumped up and down a bit from the top division of the World Championships while China has consistently been at the top level for four seasons now. Looks like establishing clubs in Russian-based leagues is good for professional development!

I'm just starting my tenth season with MH Automatyka Gdańsk (trying to knock out the 10-season achievement in Steam, obviously), and I've won the title four years running with attendance averages going from 1.400/game to 5.400/game in a couple of seasons with one of the best Polish players in the game (Alan Lyszczarczyk).

After I get that achievement, I'm hoping that one of the two Chinese clubs in the VHL give me an offer pretty quickly (Tseng Tau Jilin has sent me a contract offer three times already). I'm more interested in playing these lower-level European and Asian leagues because they offer much more of a challenge, I think, especially when it comes to hanging onto players for the majority of their career.
number1alien is offline   Reply With Quote