View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 04:02 PM   #4
Tiesenberg
Major Leagues

Are you saying after I edit that file to say maybe 'stylez.css, if I save my customized styles file as stylez.css in the same folder (….news/html) as the styles.css file, the reports will forever use the stylez.css instead?

Correct!

Since the templates folder is outside the 'saved_games' folder, I assume this would force this on all leagues that you create reports for? Or do the leagues without the newly named file still use the styles.css file?

I copy and paste my templates folder into the desired save games folder for which I want my custom templates to be used.

I would recommend not renaming the original styles.css but copying it and renaming the second file. Change the head_bits file to recognize the .css file you want to be used, make sure you have your .css file in the proper places within the folder and you're good to go. Make sure you have OOTP closed when making changes like this. It always requires a restart prior to seeing the changes you have made.

Here is an example of custom .css created league home and player pages that I use.
Tiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote