View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 10:34 AM   #2
Syd Thrift
Hall Of Famer

For the stadia themselves, I'm not sure that the company has the license to create many of them - even though they have the MLB license now, I'm not sure that extends to locales with corporate sponsorship. Fortunately, there are people out there who've made mods so that you can use every current stadium not to mention just about everything that a major league game has been played in since about 1920 (I say "just about" because I'm not 100% sure that some little-used stadia like the one in New Jersey that the Dodgers played a few games in every year or Sicks Stadium, which was used in 1969 and had been demolished by the time Seattle had a MLB team again, are out there as of right now).

For the other stuff... I'd maybe wait to see what exactly the further graphics look like. FM tends to roll out graphical improvements every year and often there are little things that don't quite correspond to what they said were going to be in the improvements list but are there anyway. Who knows?

I do have to say that in a year's time I've gone from "bah, I don't need graphics, I'm a TEXT MAN" to "oh man this is MicroLeague, only way better, I can't live without graphics now".
The Great American Baseball Thrift Book - Like reading the Sporting News from back in the day, only with fake players. REAL LIFE DRAMA THOUGH maybe not
Syd Thrift is offline   Reply With Quote