View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doors11 View Post
I just found my disks with all the Mel Allen voice from Oldtime Baseball game. It has the first names ,last names and play by play in wav format.
All of them split up in individual files. Name By Name, play by play each seperate. I have the complete Curt Gowdy files in one large file it needs to be split up in .I can't find my Curt Gowdy files that were split up, it needs to be split the same as the Mel Allen files. I don't remember what sound program i used back in 2003 to do it. I tried using Audacity. I got it to work but i don't remember what the import quality was. I think 8bit unsigned and something else. Any way maybe someone knows more about this and can figure it out.
What i was thinking was we could put these files in a folder and have the text to speech program in the game use them when a typed name or play by play is used. One thing is we would need to use a different play by play since Mel and Curt doesn't have all the words they say in the play by play now.
There was a guy who was a genius working with the sound and he knows everything, if someone knows how to get hold of Joel Deleon who worked with mods. I can upload the files if someone thinks this would work.

It might be an easy way to get speech play by play in the game.
Anybody with Ideas let me know.
What format is the actual voice in?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote