View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 02:05 PM   #466
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord PichuPal View Post
I've wondered for a long time about it but can't find any previous question or answer regarding it. So I'll just ask here instead. When you're in the CHL as a GM, is there a specific time for when you can sign your import players from the draft? Every time I ask the players on my list who are foreign, they just tell me "I don't want to play in Canada right now" no matter what time of year I ask. I've tried in July, in August, and up to September but it doesn't seem to matter. And I've never seen it explained anywhere what the general guideline is for it, so I can't tell when to expect they're ready to sign (especially when their preference is junior and I have room for one of them)
It can vary. But it's also possible they don't want to sign with your team unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugus View Post
I noticed that sometimes a recently drafted prospect wont be included in the training camp development report to start the year. Is there any reason for that? I checked his ratings and he did grow.
They should be? But are they signed with your team? If not, they'll appear in earlier reports, like at the beginning of September when College or CHL teams report.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote