View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:22 PM   #58
BaseballMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linguas.amo View Post
That worked! Thanks a million!!! I adjusted it to 30 games per team in the 9 team league. Couple of questions. In the inaugural draft. Do I import your draft result csv.file? After downloading the jerseys, faces, ballcaps, ballparks, and coaches from the mlb.lg file, do you they go in their respective folders and do I replace them? For example, jerseys goes under jerseys and replace the vanilla jerseys etc?
I think i have a1871 league start on the drop box with all the players set up on the correct teams for 1871. If you start from scratch you can refer to the csv for which teams the players should go. after 1871 i use it for trades and manager changes.

As for ballcaps, ballparks, and coaches. I dont use coaches just managers and i have to create them as they debut on the csv file.
Ballparks should import according to the teams csv file. Ballpark pictures, 3d models, jerseys, logos are up to you. The logos may work but the main thing is the teams and transaction files. The rest is really to your own taste. All the other stuff like logos, photos etci downloaded from others anyway.

I would advise backing up each season. I do it during preseason, end of regular season and on dec 31st. I will try to update the guide when i complete my current sim.
BaseballMan is offline   Reply With Quote