View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 07:19 AM   #66
LK3185
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConStar View Post
I'll give you 3 I'd like to see...

2) The ability to uncouple the draft class from the game so that you could upload draft classes into games started under older versions of OOTP and subsequently upgraded. What's going to happen to me when 20 comes out is that I'm still going to be playing a league I started in OOTP13 and have since upgraded to 14, 15, etc., as I've bought the new versions. I don't want to restart the game in 20 as I would lose my universe. But I'm increasingly having to deal with fictional players, because I don't have access anymore to the real draft classes. There are some guys playing MLB right now that aren't in my game at all. So I need the functionality to be able to merge the OOTP20 draft class into an upgraded OOTP13 game, played under OOTP20. Every time I make this suggestion, someone shoots it down as "OOTP isn't going to let people use current draft classes in old games because no one would ever buy the new game then," which isn't what I'm asking to do. There seems to be some lack of reading comprehension on their part.

Wait, you end up with fictional players in your league if you don't start a new game after every version? That's pretty dumb to me.
LK3185 is offline   Reply With Quote