View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #30
ms2002
All Star Starter

My wish-list would be similar to last year (my fingers are still crossed for the Android version..):
  • Add simple filters: Right now, it's too hard to search for a type of player. If you're looking for a left-handed reliever with great stuff, it's not that easy. Want to seek out a young catcher with great defensive skills? It requires lots of searching. It would be great if we could at least add Batter/Pitcher Handedness and Age as filter options, that would be a huge step forward. Also, please make it possible to switch views (i.e. Batting 1 to Batting 2) without losing the current display of players. For example, if you sort a list of catchers by age and then switch the view to Position skills, the list will re-sort. This would be a HUGE tweak.
  • Add a pending contract offers screen: There's no way to currently track contract offers. To go along with this, there should also be the ability to pull back an offer made.
  • Remove type A & B draft pick compensation and add the qualifying offer: Or at least add the option. The qualifying offer could simply be an option on the player's negotiation screen.
  • WAR, please! This can be a simplified version, but would be a huge addition.
  • Add 'Team Focus' to team list on trading screen: When selecting a team to trade with, it would be very helpful if we could see which teams are in 'Win Now' or 'Rebuilding' modes like we can in the desktop version.
  • Add support for international leagues: Can we choose the nation of the teams and players in our fictional leagues? I believe all of the data should be already there anyway.
  • Player development emails Can we receive player development emails for our team just like in the desktop version? This would be even more important for iOOTP since it's currently very hard to monitor/evaluate minor league players.
  • Add projected level for prospects Without minor leagues, it would be helpful to have a simple "Projected Level" on the Popularity/Morale page for prospects only. For example, this would say "Ready for MLB, AAA, AA, A, etc." just to give a sense of where the prospect is in their development. It could say "N/A" for any non-prospects.
  • Storylines Would this be too much for mobile devices to support?
  • Historical Leagues-Automatically add rookies to appropriate teams: I like that rookies are now added to the draft class, but I'd like to see the option to auto-assign rookies to the real-life teams.
  • Minor league free agents Currently it's too easy to stock-pile mediocre players in the minor leagues. All players should become eligible for free agency.

Last edited by ms2002; 11-02-2014 at 09:56 AM.
ms2002 is offline   Reply With Quote