View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 01:21 AM   #55
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

Yes, it may have been the opening bid, dkgo but the opening bid is rarely ever as low as 120,000 PP now (may have) (that's one thing that happens with inflation is people are blind to their semi-subconscious desire to generate higher & higher numbers and don't even notice it happening, might tell you that it didn't happen at all until they're show the data), and generally even though some cards have come in lower for various reasons, the selling price has gone up...for instance the 90 Ozzy, I posted this before that card sold for triple digits, and that is true because I remember reading HiDesertAce's story of seeing if someone he knew could sell him for 100,000+ PP (listen it's almost a personal saga of mine, I've watched as so-called market experts do everything, everything but keep endless inflation from happening) ...I do not have the answer (I understand some see it as not only not a problem but their answer, NOT IN MY CASE, lol)...but a reasonable cap of some kind might definitely help, big picture. Endless inflation has been happening for the last 50 years. Believe me, there are better ways to manage a market than the promise of a higher number.

I really don't mean to make a big deal of it or be argumentative, I am interested in finding a way to curb this trend...even if it's outside of PT...endless inflation awareness. haha

Well, maybe a big deal or something of a big deal at least...I'd just like to see a high functioning credit system, so to speak, inside & outside of PT, where the market makes sense or more importantly the highest percentage of people possible are happy with it, doesn't mean they get whatever they want, means it would be something enjoyable to be involved in, as enjoyable as possible. This would be a good thing.

Last edited by One Great Matrix; 10-02-2019 at 01:58 AM.
One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote