View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 11:41 AM   #85
GTAltman
Minors (Triple A)

All of this is cosmetic...

When you have a custom hitting view (or pitching) the ability to have a second filter.
Right now, when you go and add too many you can't filter by post season and say vs LH'ed. You have to adjust the filters in a basic view, THEN select your custom view.

Player of the Week Awards...
When a player does something profound or historical (i.e. No Hitter, 4 HR game, Historical milestone reached) even if there was another player that went crazy, they'd make it a CO-Player of the Week Award Winners.

Appropriate Sub Menu's showing a ">" so that it's known that it is more hiding. Transitioning from 19 to 20 where the sub menu's changed made it difficult to find Spring Training stats.

This one, I feel, is important. LH & RH stats (for P and H) over each season. Right now, if I don't set up my next season lineups before the game moves to the new season, I can't globally figure out who needs to platoon or doesn't. It would be real useful to have access from lineup / pitching screen to see this info.

As others have mentioned, showing or having a way to view historical team win / losing streaks, career grand slams, 10 K games, HR distances over a certain threshold (450' +). Stuff like that would be make teams more immersed in their league history.
GTAltman is offline   Reply With Quote