Thread: Tanking?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 02:51 PM   #31
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyflamingos View Post
Its a game .... Some aspects you can not control.... Because another teams gets to play a so called "easier tanking team" that should have no bearing on your team. While I agree its unfortunate... thats just how it played out. Its like in blackjack .. when people get mad,when you hit and bust ... stating you took their "card" ... was never their card ... the fact it would of benefited them is irrelevant ... the odds of all the cards are the same ... I guess what Im trying to say while yes maybe the team(s) that get to play this team do better than they would of. .. it doesnt matter ... there is always that variable ... where some teams play easier teams and others get a harder schedule ... the only thing you can do is play your team to the best of your ability ...its the luck of the draw

If the other wildcard hopeful teams would of won their games they would of gotten in. Just like life ... its not always a fair roll
No it's not like that. It's like losing to someone in blackjack who is cheating. Cheating is not allowed. OOTP can control cheating.

I'm not personally having an existential crisis over it. I'm just pointing out the reasons why tanking is cheating. It gives some teams an unfair advantage.

Last edited by zrog2000; 03-24-2019 at 02:53 PM.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote