Thread: Tanking?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 01:26 PM   #28
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Dogberry99

1. What they state is their right to state. You clearly do not understand the concept of a red herring. It is a mechanism of deception. I do not see the development team deceiving us in any way. Also, you've still failed to address the real point: when you agreed to the TOS, did you not make a promise to abide by them? If yes, and not doing so...your word is demonstrated to be without merit. If you agreed without intent to abide by, you are a fraud. I will not judge you—that's not my place.

2. Your argument does nothing to address my question. You try to support one immoral action by distracting with another. What will you say to those deprived?

3. The option of purchasing a better team is by design one available to all. The option to cheat your way down is available only to those who lack the character to abide by their word.

I do not recall telling you how to play. I strive to live within the available rules, much as it pains me sometimes to do so. I encourage others to do the same, and am sometimes disappointed by their choice. Given your propensity for Shakespeare, I answer, "Methinks thou dost protest too much." Good day, sir.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
"Colonics for EVERYONE!"
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote