Thread: United Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:45 AM   #94
Stevo
Bat Boy

The forum just wiped out my last message during submission, so here's a short version.

I was wrong about the EPL imports they seem to be working and dressing the correct amount of players, this must have been fixed after the last build. I did count 8 reserve imports for Guildford by the second season of my game.

The EIHL I believe is 11 imports dressed for each game, I've looked everywhere but can't find an exact number. Though this page might have the answer Ice Hockey: Cardiff Devils close in on final import to complete Elite League roster - Wales Online .Currently the game is set at 99. I've tried changing this in the league edit, which does nothing.

The team strengths and players attributes are very good. The only team that could use a boost I believe is Solway who always come last in my games. I think they won the NIHL North 1 last season.

High wages and transfer fees as have been talked about before obviously still need changing. Maybe get rid of transfer fees and make it easy for clubs in higher leagues to sign them, as long as they're willing to give higher wages.

The most annoying thing is a new bug that's appeared with this build, with the game A.I. making roster changes even when all manager options are set to human. Players being signed, players moved up and down from affiliates and players moved to injury reserve.

Looking forward to testing the next build.